- Creativity with a cause: To instill a thought in students that the immense power of creativity is not merely for the gratification of senses or elevation of ego but for contributing to the cause of social change & nation-building.
- Education to the needy: Providing education to the economically, educationally, and socially weaker sections of the society.
- People above product: To shape competence committed to values. Service to people is as important as the delivery of the end product.
- To impart quality higher education to students especially of the Muslim minority and weaker sections of the society by providing good infrastructure and a motivating environment.
- To inculcate the benefits of the universal, cosmopolitan and pluralistic nature of our society.
- To support the students in expressing their talent and creativity in academics, sports, training, extension activities, and social fields.
- To facilitate training in specific areas and to empower students for better employment opportunities.
- To train young creative minds to become skilled professionals who are sensitive to the surroundings and needs of the community.
- To build inner strength and resilience in students devoted to the objective of excellence
Program Education Objectives:
To encourage experimentation in teaching and learning methods and addressing social issues.
To prepare students for futuristic design and construction practices.
To continuously upgrade the centre and to ensure environment conducive for creative learning and quality education.
Imparting architectural education at par with international standards and moulding students to meet challenges of the continuously evolving profession of architecture