The college is housed in a spacious new building constructed as per norms and specifications of AICTE and Council of Architecture.
- 5 spacious studios for a minimum of 40 students with drawing board desks.
- 4 separate class rooms for lectures.
- Self-help library with over 1000 titles and monthly issues with a large reading hall.
- Audio-visual presentation cum seminar hall with overhead projector, also separate LCD projector hall.
- Other facilities like art studio, workshop with model making room, carpentry tools, material museum, construction yard, surveying and leveling instruments, meteorological instruments and masonry tools, etc.
- A covered courtyard for group activities, gatherings and cultural events.
- Assembly hall , Playground etc are shared with other Institutions in the Campus
- Canteen as well as nes-café outlet.
- Adequate parking space.