The college is housed in a spacious new building constructed as per norms and specifications of AICTE and Council of Architecture.
- 5 spacious studios for a minimum of 40 students with drawing board desks.
- 4 separate class rooms for lectures.
- Self-help library with over 1000 titles and monthly issues with a large reading hall.
- Audio-visual presentation cum seminar hall with overhead projector, also separate LCD projector hall.
- Other facilities like art studio, workshop with model making room, carpentry tools, material museum, construction yard, surveying and leveling instruments, meteorological instruments and masonry tools, etc.
- A covered courtyard for group activities, gatherings and cultural events.
- Assembly hall , Playground etc are shared with other Institutions in the Campus
- Canteen as well as nes-café outlet.
- Adequate parking space.
Hostel accommodation for both girls and boys is available in the separate well maintained buildings in the campus itself. All the rooms are provided with adequate amenities as well as Internet connectivity points. The students interested in the admission to hostel have to apply to the Haji Gulam Mohammad Azam Education Trust, separately after their admission in the college is confirmed. Hostel accommodation is available as per merit of the candidate.
With a view to develop the all round personality of the students, the college gives an equal importance to the extra curricular and co-curricular activities. The required facilities are provided to the students and staff too. The V.M. Gyan Stadium has a 400-meter track along with the facility for cricket, football & long jump, etc.